Hi, I'm Sierra. I am 8 years old. I love to write stories. I'm inspired by what I see and hear. I hope you like my stories!

Friday, June 28, 2013

The Princess and the Ninja

Once upon a time there lived a beautiful princess who loved to walk in the woods.  One day she went into a cave where a fearsome dragon lived.  When she found out what she had done she tried to leave, but she tripped on the dragon's tail!  The dragon woke up!  He saw the princess, and she looked so tasty.  But when it seemed all hope was lost a ninja swung from a vine, threw a smoke bomb and took the princess out of the cave!  Then they took a walk around town.  They stopped to look at a magnificent castle. Two guards grabbed them and threw them in the dungeon!  The princess screamed for five minutes,  "Let me out!"   However the ninja stayed calm, he thought for a bit then he pulled out his suction cups, grabbed  the princess and climbed out.  The princess let the ninja come to her castle and he said yes!  When he came the princess asked the king if she could marry him.  The king said yes! So they were married and they lived happily ever after.   The end.

3 comments:

  1. Love the story. Quick questions though...who does the guards work for and also is the ninja an actual prince? Keep up the good work and can't wait to read your next one.
    ---Uncle Chad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Sierra! Cant wait to read mor.
    --Mandie McCreadie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Siera. Go on!
    Your Grandfather from Slovakia

    ReplyDelete